Spaghetti with King Prawns and Saint Agur Blue Cheese Crème03.1.2019
This super tasty satisfying dish works equally well for lunch or tea.
When lunchtime rolls around, mix some cooked pasta and prawns together before adding Saint Agur Blue Cheese Crème – it’s that simple!
- 400g raw king prawns, peeled
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2-3 spring onions, chopped
- 350g spaghetti, cooked
- 1 pot Saint Agur Blue Cheese Crème
- White wine
- 50g rocket leaves
- Ground black pepper
- In a large non-stick pan, fry the king prawns together with the garlic and spring onions over a medium heat until the prawns start to change colour.
- Add in a good splash of white wine and bring to the boil.
- Gently incorporate Saint Agur blue cheese crème and let it simmer for a couple of minutes over a low heat.
- Season with black pepper and stir in the rocket leaves before serving.